Everyday Activities Help
Occupational Therapy for Kids
Occupational therapy focuses on and improves activities for daily living, the areas of fine motor and gross motor, visual perception and cognition through purposeful everyday activities. Examples of this include hand skills, sensory function, eating, self-care, social skills, play/leisure skills, handwriting and keyboarding skills.
We have experience helping with many disorders and needs such as:
• Activities of Daily Living
• Sensory Processing Disorders
• Feeding and Swallowing Issues/Disorders
• Autism spectrum disorders
• Developmental delays
• Cerebral Palsy
• Infantile feeding/latching difficulties
• Attention deficit disorders
• Fine motor delays
• Infant development
• Handwriting skills
• Daily living skills
• Balance and coordination
• Hand-eye coordination
• Motor Apraxia
• Neurological disorders
• Visual/Perceptual Motor Disorders
• Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD)
• And Traumatic Brain Injuries
We consult with parents and families and provide education to maximize quick improvement.
If your area of concern is not listed, please contact us and ask us a question.
Incredibly helpful! Melissa our occupational therapist has helped my son so much in a short amount of time! Milestone and Melissa are AMAZING!!